Christine Howell - Naturopath & Thyroid Practitioner
The Lucy Rose Clinic
No online bookings available. Please contact The Lucy Rose Clinic 1300 849 764
- Diploma of Applied Science (Naturopathy) - Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Adv Diploma of Naturopathy - Australian College of Natural Therapies
- Registered with the National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
Christine has worked as a naturopath for over 20 years gaining experience working in a wide range of areas including childrens health, mental health, hormonal imbalances including those caused by thyroid malfunctions. She has extensive experience in management of naturopathic clinics including the retail health food services.
Christine joined the Lucy Rose Clinic, a nationwide clinic who specialise with people of all ages who suffer with health issues due to thyroid problems. She is a strong advocate of good nutrition, supporting natural medicines and educating people on the benefits of healthier lifestyles which may lead to a healthier and longer life.
- Comprehensive patient consultation
- Thyroflex Test
- Blood Test
- Functional Blood Testing (Incorporating a broad range of testing methods)
- Iodine Loading Tests
- Basal body temperature Test
- Thyroid palpation
Individual plans are prepared for the client, including prescriptions from natural products following a comprehensive consultation.