Fee Klauser - Yoga teacher
Fee runs Prenatal, Mums and Bubs and Pelvic Floor Postnatal Yoga classes
Fee is a compassionate, non-judgemental teacher, trained in yoga psychology, she teaches mental health aware classes. Using the ancient wisdom of yoga she guides her students to a more balanced state of well-being and to help strengthen the connection/co-relationship between the mind and body. Since 2010, she is working as a Yoga teacher and since 2015 she is also involved in the Mm..Melbourne Yoga teacher training to teach the Prenatal Unit.
- 500 hrs Hatha Yoga dial. VIYETT Melbourne
- Prenatal Yoga Cert. in Berlin
- Postnatal Yoga Cert. Bliss Baby
- Yin/Yang Yoga cert. Sarah Powers
- Yoga Anatomy Training with L.Kaminoff and A.Matthews
- Meditation/Yoga Sutra Workshops
- Yoga Psychology Training with Michael De Manicure and Janet Lowndes
Fee first decided to become a teacher when she experienced the immense benefits of a regular yoga practice during her first pregnancy. It prepared her for the birth of her first child in the best possible way. Even though she had been practicing for a number of Years before becoming a mum, she now wanted to share these benefits with others, especially women.
For enquiries please contact Fee via email email@example.com or phone 0414 343 566