Laura Calderone - Perinatal & Remedial Massage Therapist
To make an appointment with Laura, please contact her on 0407 512 009
- Diploma of Remedial Massage at Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy in 2017
- Certificate of Pregnancy Massage at Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2016
Certificate IV in Massage Therapy (Relaxation) at Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy in 2016
Invest in your Health with Massage!
Adopting a holistic approach to the care of her clients, Laura considers the lifestyle factors that impact the body in the context of muscular stress and tension. Various techniques such as myofascial tensioning, trigger point therapy and cupping may be used throughout treatment to get the best results.
Laura has a passion for:
- Pregnancy Massage and supporting women though the stages of pregnancy
- Ensuring you feel absolutely spoiled with Indulgent Pamper Packages
- Alleviating neck, shoulder and back pain
- Providing relief for all types of headaches, such as tension headaches and migraines
- Reducing general muscle tension, tightness and soreness
- Improving overall health and well being
Please call us on 0407 512 009 by 2:00pm the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call us by 2:00pm on Friday. If prior notification is not given, you may be charged $50 for the missed appointment.